San Antonio Employment-Based Immigration Attorney
We represent businesses and individuals, including intercompany transferees seeking admittance or immigration to the United States through:
- E visas — Available for treaty traders and treaty investors.
- H-1B visas — Available for people in specialty occupations. These visas require a certain minimum education in certain specified fields and other requirements.
- TN visas — Available to NAFTA professionals from Mexico and Canada
- O1 visas — Available for individuals of extraordinary ability in sciences, education, business, athletics, arts, television and movies. O2 visas are also available for essential assistants involved in integral aspects of specific events or performances.
- L1 visas — Available for intracompany transferees and their families
Each of these and other immigration options has a variety of requirements and process steps. Attorney Curiel can help you determine the best approach based on your immigration objectives.
Contact Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP
Call 210-308-6600 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.
Se habla español.