San Antonio Employment-Based Immigration Attorney
For businesses and employees seeking work-based options for temporary entry or immigration into the United States, the process is filled with complexity and potential roadblocks. Simple tactical or filing errors could stall or invalidate your petition. If the employment-based immigration process is not handled properly, you could lose your opportunity to obtain your objectives. For many businesses and individual workers, this could mean a tremendous loss of income or profits.Working with an experienced immigration lawyer is the most important step you can take to ensure the process goes as smoothly and as quickly as possible. At Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, PLLC, our lead immigration lawyer, Ramon E. Curiel, has more than a decade of experience representing clients throughout the world in employment-based immigration matters.With a keen understanding of both the personal and professional aspects of employment and business immigration matters, San Antonio employment-based immigration attorney Curiel will work with you to explain your options and walk you through the steps involved with achieving your objectives.
We represent businesses and individuals, including intercompany transferees seeking admittance or immigration to the United States through:
- E visas — Available for treaty traders and treaty investors.
- H-1B visas — Available for people in specialty occupations. These visas require a certain minimum education in certain specified fields and other requirements.
- TN visas — Available to NAFTA professionals from Mexico and Canada
- O1 visas — Available for individuals of extraordinary ability in sciences, education, business, athletics, arts, television and movies. O2 visas are also available for essential assistants involved in integral aspects of specific events or performances.
- L1 visas — Available for intracompany transferees and their families
Each of these and other immigration options has a variety of requirements and process steps. Attorney Curiel can help you determine the best approach based on your immigration objectives.
Contact Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, PLLC
Call 210-308-6600 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.
Se habla español.