San Antonio Divorce Lawyer
- Contested divorce: When there is any disagreement regarding child support, child custody or other aspects of the divorce, it is considered contested. Through negotiation and litigation, we can help you resolve the disputed issues and obtain favorable results in your divorce.
- Uncontested divorce: Even if you and your spouse agree on all of the issues regarding your divorce, it is still important to have an attorney protect your rights, draw up the appropriate documentation and help you obtain approval from the court.
- High-asset divorce: When one or both of the divorcing parties have significant assets, complications are increased and the stress level of the negotiations can become heightened. We have the experience and knowledge to handle even the most complex, contentious high-asset divorces.
- Re-divorce: If you are facing a divorce for the second time, there are some important considerations. We represent clients in second and subsequent divorces with custody and visitation, alimony and support and estate planning considerations that will arise.
- Military divorce: We help clients through the unique challenges and complications involved with military divorces.
Valuable legal counsel
Because a divorce can be so emotionally charged, many divorcing parties are “out for blood” at the beginning of the process. However, in most cases, we find that the best results are often obtained by working amicably and intelligently with the other party. We have the trial experience to represent your interests in courtroom litigation if needed, but we will do everything we can to find more amicable outcomes that can save clients time, money and stress. We will provide you with valuable counsel throughout your case.
Contact Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP
Call 210-308-6600 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an attorney from Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP. We offer free consultations for many legal matters on a case-by-case basis.
Se habla español.