Accomplished San Antonio Lawyers Handle Civil and Criminal Matters
Professional assistance for all types of Texas legal issues
When you have a concern that requires legal assistance, you deserve the confidence of knowing that your lawyers can handle your case effectively. At Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP in San Antonio, we work closely with our valued clients to pursue their goals. Whether you are starting a new business, involved in a business dispute, acquiring residential or commercial property, going through a divorce or facing criminal charges, our attorneys deliver personalized representation based on your specific circumstances and needs. Since 1992, we have built strong relationships with the people we serve in the San Antonio area. Our founding partners are childhood friends, and many of the firm’s attorneys attended law school together. Starting with the initial consultation, we look to create the same type of bond with each client we serve.
Dedicated counselors with an excellent community reputation
In most legal matters, you have only one chance to make your case, so choosing the right law firm is crucial. Individuals and families rely on us because we are:
- Established — For more than 25 years, our firm has provided individualized advice and advocacy to a diverse group of Texans, winning praise from clients and colleagues alike. Firm member Javier F. Oliva has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work. Kenneth S. Saks, serves on the Texas Judicial Council for the State of Texas, appointed by Gov. Greg Abbott in 2017.
- Responsive — As a small- to mid-sized firm, we can offer clients the kind of personalized service not found in large compartmentalized offices. Our lawyers answer all your questions directly and can litigate amicably or aggressively, depending on what works best for you.
- Proactive — We take our responsibility to help our clients very seriously. Our hands-on approach enables us to protect your rights and improve your situation.
We are committed to delivering high-quality legal support at affordable rates. If you are unsure whether you require professional assistance, we can discuss your situation and evaluate your options in a free initial consultation.
Knowledgeable attorneys provide detailed advice for various legal concerns
Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses in legal practice areas that include:
- Family law — Family law attorneys Javier Oliva, Kenneth Saks and Carlo Garcia assist clients with divorces and related matters such as child support and custody disputes.
- Criminal defense — Attorney Javier Oliva provides strong criminal defense against all misdemeanors and felony charges in state and federal court.
- Estate planning — Firm lawyers Kenneth Saks, Javier Oliva and Carlo Garcia assist clients in creating comprehensive estate plans by providing detailed advice on wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other essential legal instruments.
- Immigration — Attorney Ramon Curiel represents businesses and individuals in a range of immigration matters including applications relating to investors, employment and family members.
- Real estate — Whether the property is commercial or residential, real estate attorney Carlo Garcia, Kenneth Saks and Matthew Obermeier can assist with transactions, litigation, foreclosure defense and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Business transactions — Attorneys Kenneth Saks, Matt Obermeier, and Carlos Garcia have both the skill and experience to assist local businesses in areas vital to their interests.
No matter what particular type of legal help you seek, we always begin by taking the time to understand your situation thoroughly so that we can devise a carefully planned strategy designed to achieve your objectives.
Contact a dedicated San Antonio attorney for a free initial consultation
Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP represents Texas clients with family litigation, criminal defense, immigration, estate planning, and real estate concerns. Please call 210-308-6600 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our San Antonio office.