San Antonio Commercial Litigation Attorney
Real estate litigation
We represent individuals and businesses in residential and commercial real estate dispute matters involving:
- Breach of contract: In many real estate transactions, buyers discover that statements made in the home description were misrepresentations that amount to breach of contract.
- Construction defects: After any type of construction repair or major upgrade, it is common for errors to surface and for damages to result. We represent homeowners as well as contractors, carpenters, plumbers and electricians in a range of construction disputes.
- Boundary disputes: Adjoining landowners frequently disagree regarding property boundary lines, easements, encroachments, improvements made on adjacent properties and other related matters.
- Landlord-tenant litigation: There are complex laws regulating the various interactions between landlords and tenants. We represent both landlords and tenants in evictions and other disputed issues involving leases.
- Joint ownership disputes: In joint ownership situations, it is common for confusion and disagreements to arise over rents when one party is occupying the residence, shared property expenses and transfer of the property.
Commercial litigation and business disputes
Attorney Garcia and our team also handle commercial and business-related disputes that involve:
- Breach of contract
- Civil claims of fraud, embezzlement and intellectual property rights violations
- Shareholder disputes
- Interference with business
- Business lease and real property disputes
- Disputes with business partners
- Breach of fiduciary duties
There can be personal, legal and financial aspects involved with real estate and business disputes. At Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP, our lawyers address them all. We will take your legal dispute to heart, with full knowledge and experience finding effective legal solutions. And as a small to mid-sized law firm, we are able to provide representation at a reasonable fee.
Contact Oliva, Saks, Garcia & Curiel, LLP
Se habla español.